crazy day. almost died.

| Saturday, June 20, 2009

well it started off on the way to fremont. lost my keys. wasted helllllla time and gas lookin for it. then filmed in fremont. wasnt to used to that hill and i just hauled way to hard down hill. spun out in the drops and lost control! i thought i was gunna fall. i was ready to jump and roll. but i was like NO. pulled out both my shoes. my left shoe flew out. i was like fuck! thank god it wasnt my left. cuz i ted shreded the rest of the way down. i was lucky!i was goin 45ish nuts! it was like riding top gun! lol cut my left leg and killed part of my shoe. well i had to do it again! corrected myself. i should have listened to justin about not bookin it lol. road it with him got smoked! i fun hill though. just not used to it.
DSC_0533
DSC_0546
DSC_0549
DSC_0554
HHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA i cant help but laugh wen i see this!
HAHHAHHAAA
DSC_0563
i like this pic of Justin
DSC_0570
DSC_0586
DSC_0582
DSC_0588
DSC_0599

these look crazy. old pic just found it interesting

0 comments: