IM BACK BITCHES!

| Thursday, September 2, 2010


So I know it seems like ive been MIA from blogspot. or real blogging in general. (tumblr is not really blogging!) But I said to myself im gunna bring it back when school starts and here I am. Now goin to AAU. Things have kinda changed. Well i got a new comp! Now i can edit quicker. I am not a new media major cuz its just something i always wanted to learn and do. But photography will always be important since it is incorporated in this major. I drive a ek hatch now. NO MORE TL =(. and i start school in 12 hours and i have zero school supplies. =(. Tonight was my last night of summer and i meet some cool ppl. Start out wtih some dmv bullshit. then met up rolo, mindy, marvin, and zalo. Headed to Karl's and went to wingstop with some cool kids from Seattle. Ended up shooting around sf. got some interesting shots of my car. here ya go. thanks Karl for shooting the ones of my car. Sorry i can shoot my own car and drive it.
Twin Peaks. Last Night of Summer.
SF Last summer night
My EK light trail.
3 wheelin BW
3 wheelin hatch
LOL 3 wheelin!
Filbert.
goodnight.

0 comments: